Thursday, July 28, 2011
One of the reasons I love summer here in California is all the nice evenings we have to bbq and enjoy our dinner outside. Over the weekend my hubby wanted steak and potatoes so we turned on the bbq and thanks to BKW Steak Rub -I ate what was probably the best tasting steak I've had in a long time.
I was sent a bottle of the 'grilling blend" steak rub. When I opened the container, I knew it was going to be delicious just by the aroma.
BKW grilling blend is great for steak, burgers, stir fries, roasts, fish and vegetables! An easy tip to remember to get the rub to stay is to brush your meal with olive oil before applying and cooking.
BKW Seasonings is a family owned business since the early 1960's. BKW came about by the wanting to create a unique buffalo-style wing seasoning for friends and customers at sporting events and more!
Two weeks after opening a small take out restaraunt near the University of Tennessee called Big Kahuna Wings BKW competed and was voted BEST WINGS in Knoxville at the annual "War of the Wings"!
BKW other seasonings are:
Gourment Blend Gourment Blend
Big Kahuna Original Fire Blend
Big Kahuna Original Light Blend
Big Kahuna BBQ Rub
Big Kahuna Cajun Rub
Big Kahuna Original Pepper Blend
Big Kahuna Original Butter Blend
Is your mouth watering yet? If so, click here to purchase! There's even beef jerkey for sale!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
UPDATE 8/2 if you are trying to follow via GFC it is down today for the time being as my blog is currently being moved over to wordpress. I apologize for any inconvienence. As soon as it's moved it will be updated!
my new URL will be http://www.mysocalblog.com
I am in the process of changing my blog name over from Brag All About It to My SoCal Life. Just to make it complete I am also moving from Blogger to Wordpress!!
My family will be relocating from N. CA to S. CA the weekend of 8/5. There may be a short delay in my responses during that time! If you wouldn't mind liking my new FB in the box to the right I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your understanding while I get everything settled :)
- Win a Kindle 3G Enter 8/1 to 8/18!
- Super Sunday Giveaway Linky - 7/31-8/6
- Are you ready for the SoMe. Bloggers Network launc...
- Win $200 PAYPAL! Blog Boost 7/29 to 8/13!
- BKW Seasonings Steak Rub Review & Giveaway!
- Win a $200 Back 2 School Visa gift card 7/27-8/10!...
- Skillet Bacon Jam Review
- CHICO FEET- Creating Lasting Impressions Review!
- Early version of the Super Sunday Link!
- It's time for the Social Parade!
- Giveaway LimeLight!
- Would you like to guest post on my blog?
- Flash Follow Hourly Giveaways are tomorrow!
- Scentsy -We Make Perfect Scents -Review & Giveaway...
- Cool Cash $150.00 Giveaway! PayPal-World Wide!
- Super Sunday Giveaway Linky!
- Luau Party Games Pack Review!
- Time for the Social Parade!!
- My Celadon Road-Your Path to a Greener Life Revie...
- Bryton Pick -on the go floss review!
- HIP HOP for flipflop wines! part II
- Get your Quiznos 30th anniversary coupons here!
- RedWeek.com Budget Friendly- Family Vacations! Rev...
- Super Sunday Giveaway Linky
- Look What I've Won!
- groOrganic.com Planner Review
- $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway 7/7-7/21
- Banner Blvd Review & Giveaway Win a Pre Made Blog...
- Chili's Free Chips & Queso!
- Stella & Dot's Lori Tahsler Review & Giveaway! Win...
- Happy 4th of July~
Powered by Blogger.
Brag All About It!
Ends 8/2 Scentsy Warmer & 3 Scentsy Bars
Ends 8/10 BKW Seasoning
Ends 8/10 $200 Visa Gift Card
Ends 8/13 Blog Boost $200 PAYPAL WW
Ends 8/18 KINDLE 3G
- Shabby Chic Mom
- Hi,my name is Susie. I am a SAHM who is married to an awesome hubby. We have a 3 year old son and two totally cool rescue dogs! Life is Good! I am an independent stylist with Stella & Dot jewelry and LOVE every minute of it! www.stelladot.com/sites/smenther