Wednesday, July 13, 2011
I was given the opportunity to review the Bryton Pick- a discreet, on-the-go, string free floss. It is reusable up to 30 days and fits discreetly into your purse, wallet or pocket!
What a fantastic idea. If you're like the majority of us, we all know we could afford to floss more often!
I like how it is small and it is easy to use. After having a bowl of popcorn with the hubby I pulled out my new Bryton Pick for the first time and went to work! It was a little difficult at first but as I continued to use it after every meal it was really easy, fast and effective. The fact that the metal "floss" is ultra flexible and thin as floss made it that much easier to do without looking!
It also can be used with braces, where was this product oh so long ago!??? Sure would have been helpful to me back in the day!
So remember when you're at that restaurant or at work and you need a quick floss solution
think BRYTON PICK. Not only is it the perfect solution to flossing on the go, it reduces plaque & bacteria build up, prevents bad breath & stimulates proper oral hygiene!
And it's good for the environment too because it is made in the USA from completely recyclable materials!
Click here to buy it now, only $19.95 for a 12 pack!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Labels: bryton pick review
UPDATE 8/2 if you are trying to follow via GFC it is down today for the time being as my blog is currently being moved over to wordpress. I apologize for any inconvienence. As soon as it's moved it will be updated!
my new URL will be http://www.mysocalblog.com
I am in the process of changing my blog name over from Brag All About It to My SoCal Life. Just to make it complete I am also moving from Blogger to Wordpress!!
My family will be relocating from N. CA to S. CA the weekend of 8/5. There may be a short delay in my responses during that time! If you wouldn't mind liking my new FB in the box to the right I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your understanding while I get everything settled :)
- Win a Kindle 3G Enter 8/1 to 8/18!
- Super Sunday Giveaway Linky - 7/31-8/6
- Are you ready for the SoMe. Bloggers Network launc...
- Win $200 PAYPAL! Blog Boost 7/29 to 8/13!
- BKW Seasonings Steak Rub Review & Giveaway!
- Win a $200 Back 2 School Visa gift card 7/27-8/10!...
- Skillet Bacon Jam Review
- CHICO FEET- Creating Lasting Impressions Review!
- Early version of the Super Sunday Link!
- It's time for the Social Parade!
- Giveaway LimeLight!
- Would you like to guest post on my blog?
- Flash Follow Hourly Giveaways are tomorrow!
- Scentsy -We Make Perfect Scents -Review & Giveaway...
- Cool Cash $150.00 Giveaway! PayPal-World Wide!
- Super Sunday Giveaway Linky!
- Luau Party Games Pack Review!
- Time for the Social Parade!!
- My Celadon Road-Your Path to a Greener Life Revie...
- Bryton Pick -on the go floss review!
- HIP HOP for flipflop wines! part II
- Get your Quiznos 30th anniversary coupons here!
- RedWeek.com Budget Friendly- Family Vacations! Rev...
- Super Sunday Giveaway Linky
- Look What I've Won!
- groOrganic.com Planner Review
- $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway 7/7-7/21
- Banner Blvd Review & Giveaway Win a Pre Made Blog...
- Chili's Free Chips & Queso!
- Stella & Dot's Lori Tahsler Review & Giveaway! Win...
- Happy 4th of July~
Powered by Blogger.