Monday, July 11, 2011
Have you been thinking you may have to make this years vacation a "staycation"? Keep reading, I am about to let you in on the best kept secret for a budget friendly family vacation!
I was given the opportunity review RedWeek.com, the vacationers best kept secret!
What is RedWeek.com? It is a website where it's like reading your newspaper's classified ad section but for travelers!
Whether you want to find a timeshare rental, sell your timeshare, do a timeshare exchange or more -this is the site for you! With over 1.5 million registered users and no middle man and no commission this truly is a travelers hassle free dream!
Did you know that timeshare rentals will help a budget conscious family save almost 50% over a hotel? I had no idea about that!!
A timeshare also allows you the opportunity to stay at luxury hotels you may not otherwise have been able to! How cool is that??!
Another great thing about a timeshare rental is they're spacious, most come with a kitchen, and most offer you the same amenities as if you were a hotel guest! These perks lead to savings too, one being you are able to eat meals in your own room. I know it's hurts your budge when you have to go eat at the expensive breakfast buffets!
Are you worried because you need a "kid friendly" or "pet friendly timeshare"? RedWeek.com has that covered too! They have the top destinations listed, forums where you can post what you're looking for and a resource page with helpful information on how to use the site and renting a timeshare. They even have 3 other blogs to help you out!
Ok, so are you ready to find that perfect timeshare rental? What are you waiting for? RedWeek.com is the perfect place to look whether it's during that busy sold-out ski season or during the busiest time of summer when all the kids are out of school! Working directly with the owner of the timeshare makes it so simple!
RedWeek.com wants to help you get the vacation you deserve at a budget friendly price! They have so kindly offered one of Brag All About It readers a FREE 2 year membership!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com
UPDATE 8/2 if you are trying to follow via GFC it is down today for the time being as my blog is currently being moved over to wordpress. I apologize for any inconvienence. As soon as it's moved it will be updated!
my new URL will be http://www.mysocalblog.com
I am in the process of changing my blog name over from Brag All About It to My SoCal Life. Just to make it complete I am also moving from Blogger to Wordpress!!
My family will be relocating from N. CA to S. CA the weekend of 8/5. There may be a short delay in my responses during that time! If you wouldn't mind liking my new FB in the box to the right I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your understanding while I get everything settled :)
- Win a Kindle 3G Enter 8/1 to 8/18!
- Super Sunday Giveaway Linky - 7/31-8/6
- Are you ready for the SoMe. Bloggers Network launc...
- Win $200 PAYPAL! Blog Boost 7/29 to 8/13!
- BKW Seasonings Steak Rub Review & Giveaway!
- Win a $200 Back 2 School Visa gift card 7/27-8/10!...
- Skillet Bacon Jam Review
- CHICO FEET- Creating Lasting Impressions Review!
- Early version of the Super Sunday Link!
- It's time for the Social Parade!
- Giveaway LimeLight!
- Would you like to guest post on my blog?
- Flash Follow Hourly Giveaways are tomorrow!
- Scentsy -We Make Perfect Scents -Review & Giveaway...
- Cool Cash $150.00 Giveaway! PayPal-World Wide!
- Super Sunday Giveaway Linky!
- Luau Party Games Pack Review!
- Time for the Social Parade!!
- My Celadon Road-Your Path to a Greener Life Revie...
- Bryton Pick -on the go floss review!
- HIP HOP for flipflop wines! part II
- Get your Quiznos 30th anniversary coupons here!
- RedWeek.com Budget Friendly- Family Vacations! Rev...
- Super Sunday Giveaway Linky
- Look What I've Won!
- groOrganic.com Planner Review
- $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway 7/7-7/21
- Banner Blvd Review & Giveaway Win a Pre Made Blog...
- Chili's Free Chips & Queso!
- Stella & Dot's Lori Tahsler Review & Giveaway! Win...
- Happy 4th of July~
Powered by Blogger.
Brag All About It!
Ends 8/2 Scentsy Warmer & 3 Scentsy Bars
Ends 8/10 BKW Seasoning
Ends 8/10 $200 Visa Gift Card
Ends 8/13 Blog Boost $200 PAYPAL WW
Ends 8/18 KINDLE 3G
- Shabby Chic Mom
- Hi,my name is Susie. I am a SAHM who is married to an awesome hubby. We have a 3 year old son and two totally cool rescue dogs! Life is Good! I am an independent stylist with Stella & Dot jewelry and LOVE every minute of it! www.stelladot.com/sites/smenther